Palm Free Honeysuckle Nectar Soap
Creating the scent of ultimate luxury, the Honeysuckle Nectar soap works to leave you feeling perfectly pampered from head to toe. Enriched with Organic Molasses, Evening Primrose Oil and Marshmallow Root to deeply nourish skin and enhance hydration levels whilst imparting a truly delectable fragrance of exquisite Neroli Essential Oil. Indulge your senses and revitalise your skin with a truly luxurious bar from our collection.
Features of Palm Free Honeysuckle Nectar Soap:
- Blended with Organic Molasses, rich in essential minerals and antioxidants, and Evening Primrose Oil to help heal the skin and encourage new cell growth.
- Neroli Essential Oil with its powerful antioxidant and antibacterial properties is also excellent at maintaining moisture and oil balance in the skin whilst adding a glamorous glow.
- Marshmallow Root has been studied for its effective antiinflammatory abilities and has been used for many years to soothe skin irritations and improve the appearance of skin.
- Made with Organic, Raw Shea Butter, a creamy, nutrient dense substance which provides numerous benefits for the skin. It is recognised as an excellent moisturiser, a powerful anti-inflammatory and provides relief to itchy skin.
- Free From SLS, Parabens and Synthetic Fragrances.
Minimum weight: 90G
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Filtered Rainwater, Sodium Olivoate (Olive Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Madagascar Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Cinnamon zeylanicum), Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Organic Molasses, Marshmallow (Althea officinalis), Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis)
Essential Oils of:
Neroli (Citrus aurantium).
Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Farnesol.
(Naturally occurring constituent of pure essential oil)
Care of Palm Free Honeysuckle Nectar Soap:
To gain maximum benefit from your soap use within 2 years of purchase, if you intend to keep it for longer, please store in a suitable cool dry & dark area such as a drawer. After using your soap, leave to drain on an appropriate soap dish, soap rest or even an upturned nail brush, this will help preserve the life of your Natural Soap.